Friday, November 25, 2011

Ruined City - Building Phase - Update 1 (of many)

I have completed casting more hirst arts blocks and hope to spend the next month or so making some more 1ft by 1ft section. I hope I have enough hirst arts pieces for 4 to 6  more sections.

I am working on 1 Crypt piece (which is the least "ruined" piece I have made, but I did this for  2 reasons.
  • I wanted to complete this piece as it was challengning
  • the Section it is going in, will be modular, and I already have the 'base' to build something else there as well (as pictures below will show)
My 2nd piece I started contains a ruined tower.  



Crypt Base


This shows the base and removable crypt piece



Completed Crypt piece (roof/tomb are not glued down)










Ruined Tower - Front







Ruined Tower - Back


No comments:

Post a Comment