Monday, November 14, 2011

Ruined City - Time to make the Donuts

I spent a few days last week, and I plan on spending this week and next week making some more hirst art blocks to continue the Ruined City Project.

I did pick up one new Hirst Art mold - Mold 220

I started this project with 2 and 1/2 boxes of dental plaster - 50lb boxes each. I have finished the 1/2 box off, and about 3/4th thru my 2nd box. I will probably stop either at the end of next week, or when I run out of box #2. I hope to be able to complete 4 to 8 more sections with the blocks I have made.

After I reach that point, i will either make blocks again for a couple weeks, or move on to the painting stage of the project. It just depends on how I feel, and how long it takes me to setup the next 4 to 8 sections. I have some specific goals in mind.   I will be working on drawing up some ideas and I may post them if i have a chance.

The only danger I have to to delay me is Elder Scrolls Skryim. Luckily it doesnt really impare my "block making" phase of the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment