Thursday, May 24, 2012

New Work Station


I have recently moved and some of the challenges is setting up a new work area for working on terrain. I use to share a townhouse with some friends, and I had access to entire room that we used as a game room, and I had my terrain workstation setup.

Now that I live alone in an 1 bedroom apartment. Luckily I have a huge walk-in closet that helps me hold a lot of my tools and supplies.


The first step to getting back into working on terrain and painting is getting my work area all setup.

Here are the pictures of my new work area, which I'm very happy how it all turned out.



Corner of my room, where I will do all the work





Cabinet next to the table





Closet full of supplies - Top Shelves





Top Shelf (gravel and sand)




Bottom Shelf (tons of flock and more flock, and even more flock)






Closet full of supplies -  (drawers contain tons of Hirst art blocks and tons of just random supplies)





Back Corner -







No comments:

Post a Comment